Experience the fascinating play on the lake
In 2021 Giuseppe Verdi's rousing and eerily beautiful masterpiece RIGOLETTO can be experienced on the Bregenz lake stage.
An evening at the Bregenz Festival is unforgettable and unique. Meet Rigoletto, who impressively towers over the Bregenz lake stage as the court jester in Giuseppe Verdi's opera. And there's plenty to discover in the exciting Lake Constance-Vorarlberg region away from the festival as well.
One of the best ways to connect with a region or a special time is to immerse yourself in regional cuisine. Let yourself be inspired by the regional variety of food and drink at the Festival Tasting Menu. Our hosts look forward to surprising you in the Babenwohl Restaurant or in the garden.
- 1 - 4 nights - enjoy modern Vorarlberg living design
- Festival ticket RIGOLETTO category III (best sea ticket) | surcharge for tickets on Friday + € 10,- | Saturday + € 20,-
- Festival tasting dinner with seasonal specialities and regional biodiversity.
- Festival bag with seat cushion, fleece blanket and rain cape as a gift
- Relaxed Festival shuttle before and after the performance
- Schwärzler breakfast with the best from the Vorarlberg gourmet region
- Lounge for even more recreational quality of stay
- Schwärzler Spa with steam bath, sauna, relaxation area and reading corner
- Technogym fitness area (110 m2)
- 24-hour concierge service with exclusive tips for your perfect stay in Bregenz
- Free high-speed WLAN
- Free parking directly at the hotel, garage for a fee
- E-bike and bicycle rental, E-charging station
HIGHEST VORARLBERG LIVING COMFORT