Experience the fascinating play on the lake
IN 2024, CARL MARIA VON WEBER'S MASTERPIECE DER FREISCHÜTZ WILL BE PERFORMED ON THE BREGENZ LAKE STAGE.
Carl Maria von Weber's 'Der Freischütz' has been one of the most popular operas in the German-speaking world since its premiere in 1821. In the summer of 2024, it can now be experienced for the first time on the lake stage. Let yourself be surprised by the exciting story about the official clerk in love and his dangerous pact with the devil. And even away from the festival, there is plenty to discover in the exciting Lake Constance-Vorarlberg region.
One of the best ways to connect with a region or a special time is to immerse yourself in regional cuisine. Get excited about the regional variety of food and drink at the Festival Tasting Menu. Our hosts look forward to surprising you in the Babenwohl Restaurant or in the garden.
- 1 - 4 nights - enjoy modern Vorarlberg living design
- Festival ticket DER FREISCHÜTZ category III (best sea ticket) | surcharge for tickets on Friday + € 13,- | Saturday + € 26,-
- Festival tasting dinner with seasonal specialities and regional biodiversity.
- Festival bag with seat cushion, fleece blanket and rain cape as a gift
- Relaxed Festival shuttle before and after the performance
- Schwärzler breakfast with the best from the Vorarlberg gourmet region
- Lounge for even more recreational quality of stay
- Schwärzler Spa with steam bath, sauna, relaxation area and reading corner
- Technogym fitness area (110 m2)
- 24-hour concierge service with exclusive tips for your perfect stay in Bregenz
- Free high-speed WLAN
- Free parking directly at the hotel, garage for a fee
- E-bike and bicycle rental, E-charging station
HIGHEST VORARLBERG LIVING COMFORT