Experience the fascinating game on the lake
In 2020, Giuseppe Verdi's rousing and eerily beautiful masterpiece will be performed for the first time on the Bregenz Floating Stage.
As a court jester, Rigoletto amuses himself with the liberal life of his Duke, whom he actively supports in his conquests. His laughter at the angry Monterone, who sees his daughter dishonored by the Duke, however, remains in his throat when he cursed him. Without his knowledge, Rigoletto becomes an accomplice in the kidnapping of his own daughter Gilda, whom he keeps protective at home.
In the affection of the Duke one sees a way out of the care of her father. This but a murderer tasked to prepare for the egoistic love of the heart of the final ends. But as Rigoletto you want, you hear again his cynical credo "La donna è mobile" and fears for the life of his daughter ...
- 1 - 4 nights
- Festival ticket RIGOLETTO category III (best chart) I Extra charge for tickets on friday + € 10,- I Saturday + I + € 20,-
- 5-course enjoyable festival menu
- Schwärzler festival bag with seat cushion, fleece blanket and rain cape
- Relaxed festival shuttle before and after the performance
- Schwärzler Breakfast with the best from the Genussregion Vorarlberg
- Premium rooms & suites in the Vorarlberg living design
- Lounge for even more stay quality
- Schwärzler Spa with steam bath, sauna, relaxation area and reading corner
- Technogym Fitness area (110 m2)
- 24 h concierge service with exclusive tips for your perfect Bregenz stay
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Free parking directly at the hotel, garage for a fee
- E-bike rental, e-gas station
The premium comfort of vorarlberger living