Experience and enjoy premium-quality Vorarlberger interior design.
approx. 36 m² | Vestibule | Bathroom with shower | Separate toilet | Living and sleeping area with desk and stool, sofa or armchair | Coffee machine from Amann Kaffee | Air conditioning | Well-lit room with panoramic views | North-east or south-east-facing balcony.
Price per room per night including all Schwärzler benefits and the popular Schwärzler Breakfast.
- Vorarlberger woodworking from the Rüscher Joinery, part of the Werkraum Bregenzerwald cooperative
- Hand-crafted oak furniture and solid wood beds from the Rüscher Joinery
- Lounge armchairs, stools and black-out curtains from Mohr Polster, part of the Werkraum Bregenzerwald cooperative
- Exclusive lighting design from Strolz Leuchten, part of the Werkraum Bregenzerwald cooperative
- Premium-quality mattresses made by the Austrian firm Joka
- Pillows and bedding produced by the Vorarlberg firm Hefel
- Elegant oak flooring
- Selection of books – curated by Andrea Schwärzler
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Safe, TV, telephone, bathrobe, vanity mirror, hair dryer, minibar
- Individually adjustable air conditioning for each room
- Hotel’s own soap and shampoo range with natural ingredients
- Upon request: Stelton kettle with selection of Sonnentor organic teas, Stelton coffee maker with Dutra coffee made by the Vorarlberg-based coffee roasting establishment Amann, special pillows produced by the firm Hefel.
THE PREMIUM COMFORT OF VORARLBERGER LIVING