Safe hospitality in the Hotel Schwärzler
In cooperation with experts, the Austrian Federal Ministry has drawn up relevant rules for accommodation providers,
which are considered to be accommodation providers for us and to which we constantly reorient ourselves.
- Compliance with the minimum distance of 1 meter
- Wash and disinfect your hands multiple times throughout the day
- Avoidance of physical contact. Avoid shaking hands and hugs when greeting and saying goodbye
- Ongoing monitoring, cleaning and disinfection of all critical areas
- Daily room cleaning with products that are effective against virucides
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Disinfectant stations and dispensers in all public areas
- Menus and information material for single use or as a download.
- Regular ventilation of all rooms with fresh air
- Wear face masks in public transport, in grocery stores, post offices, banks, in the health sector and wherever the minimum distance of one meter cannot be maintained.
- Maximum number of visitors in the Schwärzler spa area. The opening times can be extended if necessary.
- Ongoing training for employees.
PREMIUM COMFORT OF LIVING